Friday, July 13, 2012


Katharine McPhee Mall of America, Bloomington, MN

The only thing missing from this show were the people! Not sure if word didn't get out, but they missed out on a great performance from American Idol runner-up, Katharine McPhee, who performed to fans, in the Best Buy Rotunda at the Mall of America.  Lighting was very good for this shoot so I was able to get by with an ISO of 800, and shutter speed of 300-400.  The only barrier I had to deal with is some people standing in the very front, and if I was to go in front of them, I would have to kneel down, and the result would be some very unflattering shots right up Katharine's nose. The 80-200 was more than adequate for this shoot as my best images were taken standing back of the line. I was allowed to shoot the first 3 songs of her performance.


























No comments:

Post a Comment