Friday, June 15, 2012


LORETTA LYNN- Shooting Star Event Center, Mahnomen, MN

What an absolute honor it was to photograph country music legend, Loretta Lynn. She certainly has more energy than anyone I know that is her age! This shoot was one of the more relaxed shows that I have been to in awhile, don't get me wrong, hyper fans jumping around make for great shots, but its nice to get a break from that sometimes, and Loretta's show was a breath of fresh air.  Once again, the event center does not have a photo pit, so I knelt down for most of this shoot.  I was allowed to shoot the first 2 songs, opening for Loretta were her twin daughters, Peggy and Patsy.  I shot a majority of this show, with my 80-200 at an ISO of 1600 shutter speeds were right around 100-120, due to limited lighting, one spot on Loretta and the Lynns.


























No comments:

Post a Comment